I'm a currently enrolled Ph.D. student at the SLD group at the University of Texas at Austin under the supervision of Dr. Radu Marculescu. I obtained my Bachelor's degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) in June 2018. From August 2018 to December 2019, I worked as a research assistant with Professor Fei Qiao in UT. My current research interests include learning at edge, neural architecture search, distribued inference, and dynamic neural networks. Here is my [CV].
- Leaning at Edge (Harware Efficient Deep Learning)
- Neural Architecture Search
- Distributed Deep Learning
- Embedded AI System Design
The University of Texas at Austin
M.S. in Engineering, Aug. 2019 - May.2022
Ph.D., May. 2022 - present
Graduate in Electronic Engineering, Sept. 2018 - Jun. 2019
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
B.Eng. in Communications Engineering, Sept. 2014 - Jun. 2018
- Research Assistant, Sytem-Level-Design Group, the University of Texas at Austin
- Advisor: Dr. Radu Marculescu
- Research topics include:
- Leaning at Edge: deliver lower latency, lower energy consumption, and comparable accuracy for deep neural networks.
- NAS: leverage the zero-shot properties of deep network to enable Training-Free NAS.
- Embedded AI System Design: Co-optimize the network architecture and hardware.
- Applied Science Research Intern, Amazon A9
- NAS: Improve the training of one-shot NAS.
- Manager/Mentor(s): Dr. Kartikeya Bhardwaj
- Research Assistant, IVIP Lab, Tsinghua University
- Approximate Computing
- Advisor: Dr. Fei Qiao